Saturday, February 21, 2009

I AM REALLY SAD!!!

I suffer pimples since April 2008 till now.I think it getting worst every time i look at mirror.My heart felt so painful and i try to find a solution to cure it.i knew it might took a long time to recover.but at the same time,please people STOP your criticising and stop hurt me!!!!!

honestly ,i been cried for this.ya, i knew i been suffer pimples is this what i wish and what i want?don't you think if one day you also suffer from it how would you feel.Word come out from your mouth without filtering by your brain.How hurt it would be when each of you talking about it.please ,do concern on others people feeling,think about it if this happen on yourself what would you feel.

3 comments:

J i N g said...

maybe you should go for dermatologist. can consider about SJMC. i have been there for my allergic problem, and it's good! xD

Reporter : Aijisen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reporter : Aijisen said...

sorry to say even if you're with or w/o pimples you're not good looking? I felt that you're in self delusion thinking you're handsome or cute? sorry for my bluntness :)

I think you're ugly. Sorry