Thursday, April 10, 2008

FIRST TIME BLOGGING..


I had an ill today.....
i found my throat extremely pain when i woke up from my lovely bed...
Annoying message ring tone wake me up!!Mother fucking hotlink sending useless info again!!!!This was the most earlier time i woke up after i stopped working in supermarket.......

......about 1pm already.................

ha ha sun rose up 6 hours ago.........

Before start my first time blogging..i will not using such old stereo type sentences such as sunlight shooting on my ass wake me up from my bed ..mother knocking my door disturbing me..alarm wake me up..as my beginning of my blog..haha...coz all this method not work 4 me.....viewer read will be felt bored aso..hahaha..anyway....actualy it would happen to me..but juz my mum going to outstation...so ha ha...

After brushing my teeth i went down enjoyed my lunch..hi hi i never had my breakfast after stopped my working......it might b bad 4 my health cause of sleep late...T.T i had a pair of panda eyes now...sad ...and it might cause me having pimples problems...wuwuwuwuwu.......my pretty face ....now ended up v a pair big n round panda eyes ha ha i think i can represent china's 8 panda to go 4 Olympic.......i should sleep early i told n promise myself but i cant do it..ha ha

After having my lunch....i taking two pill of panadols...then keep enjoy my astro show.....AXN ---amazing races .It was a nice show .OMG!!!!!!...today show's mission is about participant should put the charcoal up donkey's body....then bring the donkey walk along three miles....omg...!!!!!wat a cruel team pull the donkey's head like shit omg!!!!they make the donkey cry....CRUEL!!!KEJAM!!!i felt so sad n mourning for the innocent donkey.....some team even blame 4 the donkey if they lose they will kill it n eat it!!!hahahahahhahaha the team finally really lose n had been eliminated from the race...hahaha but did they really did as what they been said before????ha ha STUPID !!!!SURE NO!!!!

After tat show...checking my mail n approve Friend request friendster....watch my favourite American idols again in you tube...ha ha syesha gogogo u r great in song I BELIEVE ...ha ha but FANTASIA did better ...she reali sang until touch my heart very deep ha ha....Carrie underwood - INSIDE TOUR HEAVEN omg .....unbelievable!!!amazing!!!fantastic!!!gorgeous!!!friends who want to improved their singing should take a look on American idols .....all performances are nice ...ha ha no lie no FAKE!!!

Having my dinner v "OH CHU BI' N duck rice ha ha damn nice.....while watching Taiwanese hokkien movie......"YI NAN WANG'' for oldish one ha ha ....but i m still young cute n hdsm(paiseh perasan ) ha ha ...after tat i went 4 training my guitar....then singing my song -inside your heaven,angles brought me here,i dun one to miss anything so on.....i got recording down...ha ha but just available 4 my best friend to listen...ha ha paiseh oh...

First time blogging it means a lot 4 me...i had a broken English..so that i hope i can improved as much as i can before i go 4 my further study.....this was the thing i did in the whole day...but beginning noon till midnight ha ha....no morning.........

No comments: