Saturday, April 19, 2008

NICE MEMORIES IN SEOUL GARDEN--12 APRIL 2008






Early morning i had received a message from my sis....... zai today me n my husband plan to celebrate aunty birthday in melaka..u prepared yourself b4 12o'clock........if not u pay the bill~~~!! OMG!! BILL!! ha ha immediately i set my alarm 11am...

My aunty start annoying me to wake up when 10.30am......omgohess!!!!!!!!!!i slept in the early morning 4am...T.T i now really a panda.....wake me up like hell!!!!wuwuwuuwuwu.....i use my smelly blanket cover myself........use pillow cover my ear..........haha....unfortunetely...my MUM coming inside my room ..... i had a badly scold from her...wuwuwuwuwu my lovely, warm ,peaceful early morning was totally gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAT THE HELL GOING ON THROUGH MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!WAS IT A BAD SIGN 4 ME??.... HAHA WHOSE KNOW.

My sis reach on 12.30pm .......WTF!! told me 12pm herm!!!!!!!!!angry!!never mind as long as the bill not i pay enough 4 me already wahahahhaha....

We reach in MAHKOTA PARADE about 1.30 pm....we went 4 seoul garden enjoy our lunch.....
I brought my empty stomach go there. .... i m very cocksure i will eat alot ha ha ...till my poor stomach was totally full n buncit ha ha........

WUWUWUWUUWUWU......... i am sure my weight will increase in nick of time after having this superb meal..........yummy.....i even had the chance to make an ice kacang........ha ha so fun..........but nice to look yuck suck to eat ha ha......first time ma.......ha ha forgive myself ha ha .......but miracle ha ha after adding ice-cream omg!!!!!!!!!!it taste good .........delicious man.........u all should try it ha ha.Kinda having alots fun there ha ha...SEOUL GARDEN u rock man .........ha ha.

It just cost u about RM 30 per person including any drink such as soft drink.....kinda having a lots of seafood and meat...especially cha siew favour ha ha damn nice muakssssssss yummy!!!

Wat a nice memories eating Korean style food in MALAYSIA ha ha..........

1 comment:

Christine Teo said...

wow..korean foods kinda..erm..dun noe how to say..at least it is delicious..hey..is time to eat healthier..pupupu =P