Sunday, April 20, 2008

UNFORGETABLE memories in my life










I had two times working experiences.....SILVER HO and HI LIGHT.......still vividly in my heart n mind....I and friends having a lots of fun when working together......we do not know each other..but suddenly we became friend in nick of time.........ha ha so nice.......
WE everyday building castle in the air together.......scold by boss together....having nice n superb meals everyday......fight sometimes......choose the latest new arrival......ha ha all bad thing we did together ha ha.....

Working in shopping complex .....I had a great chance to learnt how to communicate with others races,bargain price and so on......Even tough we had to do the same thing everyday...but....coz of our friendship.....it makes us had the spirits to continue to fight against all odds...(boss and supervisor )haha......their thunderous voice OMG like HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!
CORRECT O NOT also scold as long as they happy.........ha ha sometimes we really sad.....that's what really call ups and downs in life......working 4 people wasn't an easy thing.......we had to see others face ,when their temperate is good treat u like an angle BUT if their mood is bad!! OMG!!! TREAT U like hell ...........wuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuuwu
I was the pity victim before wuwuwuwu T.T haiz......

HA HA while working...I like to take photo with friend.....that's was the most great memories 4 me...........i appreciate all the time.....all the moment....AH CHUA, AH BOON , XIAO LI,ADELYN,ORANGE,GUI NI We all had a great memories in the shop
sometime my friend cry after scolding by the cold blood supervisor........

BUT finally the great memories had end..........AKU RINDU KAMU SEMUA........KAWAN........

1 comment:

PierreZai said...

haha
sounds very nice
it also recall me back about my working experience
such a sweet memories