Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MISEREBLE LIFE

My life was so MISERABLE ........

I started to find my happiness...
I took down my every single picture...
It represent me...
I love my picture...
I love myself...
I am so bored...
I am so fool...
But I learnt not to fool by others...

Experiences

I learnt more about myself from experiences..
I am lazy...
I am stupid...
Even tough I knew it was wrong but I still did it...
Sometime I just cant hate myself...
I could not blame for anybody...
That's the way I choose myself be...
No one choose for me...
I am fool...
AM I???
Recap my stupid reaction
Sometime I cant stop laughing myself...
Is that u want??!!!
ARE YOU ACTUALLY HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU DID???!!!
Sometime YES but sometime No!!!
HA HA...

Fashion.
I am so blindly to follow fashion...
but did i actually followed the step of it??
ha ha but finally i found myself
Rather prefer my own style than blindly followed others style...
find something that suit you yourself is much more important...
sometime i just live in my own world...
haha but it cannot be define..
I actually enjoy it...
I LOVE MYSELF ...
I will protect myself now!!!!!

2 comments:

F------ said...

......

Boon said...

Hi...!!! Jus pass by n say HI... Visit my blog as well...

http://leggo-boon.blogspot.com/

Thanks...