Thursday, September 4, 2008

MY HEART SO PAIN...

You are the one who light up my life...I taught it was a new life for me.....but it disappoint me again and again....I miss you so much but you doesn't knew it......I am so week.....Ill ....I CANT AFFORD TO LOST U !!! My heart so pain..who knows??????????!!!!!

No one was understanding.NO one !!!Every time i view your friendster profile..my heart so pain....my tears just invaluable!!!!You are the first one who i really love...I cannot blame anything to you.....is my faulth...T.T although it last very fast...but i appreciate all the time we sacrifice together......T.T I need more care from you also......I don't like the condition I am now!!
I LOST MY SELF-CONFIDENT!!! I dunno who am i !!!!I found that I am seriously LOST in this city.........I LOVE YOU MY DEAR....T.T NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN...YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART......

No comments: